Friday, April 9, 2010

you think I think too much?

"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."


“Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”


Thank you Carrie Bradshaw. Your quotes always remind me to calm the hell down and not think so much. And that afternoon cocktails are totally acceptable.


Off to the first Bachelorette party of the season in a few hours and I'm pumped. I'm sure I'll have miles and miles of stories to talk about when I return. Don't worry, I'll keep it PG-13, mainly because I have the maturity level of a 12 year old boy and will probably be uncomfortable until my Alabama Slammer kicks in.

Dearest Kaylyn. I'm so happy for you. I'm just hoping I can return to rockstar status for your weekend...actually, I just hope you have more fun than you look like you're having in this lovely blast from the past.



I'm also hoping I can get you to do this again...I wonder if Savannah has any animal statues? If they're there...we'll find them.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful quotes, I thoroughly enjoyed and needed them today! Have fun this weekend and remember bachelorette parties are always more fun when you are a bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have a reuniting weekend with our friends and have everyone rotate the crazy garments so we each can have a turn to get free shots... you in?

    ReplyDelete